Iron Chef - Bourbon
  Re: (...)
Not going to say much right now but . . . . OMG!!! Later
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Iron Chef - Bourbon by Harborwitch (Not going to say muc...)
How did you see it already?? Isn't it on tonight?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Iron Chef - Bourbon by cjs (How did you see it a...)
It may have been a repeat - we saw it last night. I did record it so (if we can find the DVD's) I can record it and send it to you. Cat Cora was challenged by Paul Miranda - of course she won. His messy plating lost him the battle. Maybe I'm not the only one sick of seeing stuff smeared across the plate and dripping off the edge.

Bourbon is my drink of choice and Bob and I just sat in awe at all the Makers' Mark, and different varieties. Tuna belly, scallops, pork cheeks, wagyu beef, and chicken were all on the table. I'm going to have to sit and watch more carefully - this was some amazing food.
  Re: Re: Iron Chef - Bourbon by Harborwitch (It may have been a r...)
Yes, this was a repeat. It aired last Sunday night. It was a really good one!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Iron Chef - Bourbon by Gourmet_Mom (Yes, this was a repe...)
Crap, yes I saw it and loved it!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Iron Chef - Bourbon by cjs (Crap, yes I saw it a...)
  Re: Re: Iron Chef - Bourbon by Harborwitch ( [img]/ubbthreads/im...)
DH was talking about finally signing up for cable (or satellite or whatever) the other day and I thought "big deal, what would I watch?". Then I remembered the Food Network!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Iron Chef - Bourbon by foodfiend (DH was talking about...)
Food Network, Cooking Channel, That should give you a start. Then there are some other channels with food. Travel Channel!
  Re: Re: Iron Chef - Bourbon by Harborwitch (Food Network, Cookin...)
Vicci, I rarely watch regular TV shows, so if it wasn't for cable, I wouldn't watch TV at all. Food Network is okay sometimes, but my new favorite is the Cooking Channel and another one called Create. Then, of course, the Travel Channel and HGTV to decorate your home. Last, but not least, Discovery has some fabulous shows. I really think you will enjoy having those extra channels.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Iron Chef - Bourbon by Mare749 (Vicci, I rarely watc...)
Create????? Is that on Directv???? What channel????? Now, if they'd just have RV4ME - all about living in an RV, decorating, cooking, traveling - hmmmmmmmm wonder who I could pitch this idea to?????