Cooking Channel
  Re: (...)
Since I can't see the Cooking Channel, I subscribed to their newsletter. Saw a recipe for Sweet Potato Latkes that sounded very good. Do you who can see the channel like these cooking sisters? Sweet Potato Latkes - Marilynn and Sheila Brass – Cooking Channel

Also, saw this one - wouldn't Billy J have been all over it?
LEMON-LIME RICOTTA CAKE WITH LEMON-LIME CURD TOPPING
Recipe courtesy Marilynn and Sheila Brass
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cooking Channel by cjs (Since I can't see t...)
I get the cooking channel, but have never watched a show with two sisters. What's the name of the show?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Cooking Channel by Mare749 (I get the cooking ch...)
I think it's "The Brass Sisters". The show is new, haven't seen it yet. But those latkes do sound really really good.

Oh my, wouldn't Billy love that cake.

For those that do get the cooking channel - they are running a holiday cocktail show with great drink recipes, wine information, and some appies that just looked to die for (figuratively speaking).
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Cooking Channel by Harborwitch (I think it's "The Br...)
I haven't seen that one yet either. I like the latke idea, though!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cooking Channel by Gourmet_Mom (I haven't seen that ...)
I have seen the show and like them, they are a hoot. They have at least 2 cookbooks out which I have on my to buy list on Amazon. Here is a link to their site. Their baking book was one of the F&W best books in 2009 and the discussion of it on the CI forum was all positive. I have the Christmas one set to record.
  Re: Re: Cooking Channel by Cubangirl (I have seen the show...)
Billy would have been all over that one, Jean. I get the channel, but haven't seen them yet.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.