What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4?
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight? (Yesterday's was another one that everything sounded so good!)

We'll be at Houseboat Don's tonight - he's like the rest of us, when one gets a new cookbook he has to get it also. So, we'll be cooking out of his new Stir-Frying book.

I'm also taking some l/o duck for duck tacos to go with whatever we stir-fry.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I haven't gotten that far. I think I might get my turkey carcass out and make a broth. After that, I'm not sure what I'll put in it. Probably clean out the veggie drawer. I've still got salami and pastrami leftover, so sammies on the side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4? by Gourmet_Mom (I haven't gotten tha...)
Slow cooked Pot Roast with smashie potatoes.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Sounds like steak fajitas tonight!

I am tired of turkey....
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4? by luvnit (Sounds like steak fa...)
Finally going to try the highly touted BBQ pulled pork from the Slow Cooker Book.
Shannon
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4? by Dismc (Finally going to try...)
I'm going to make part of Billy's birthday dinner to have ready for Ron when he gets home tonight, (potato and leek soup) and tomorrow I'll make the rest, eggs for brunch and the roast beef app for happy hour. Don't think I'll be making the cake as good as it sounds...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4? by Mare749 (I'm going to make pa...)
I've got a dishwasher repairman coming sometime so I'm planning on something quick in case he's here while I should be cooking.

Tony's going to run to the local italian market and pick up some ham & provolone for the week's lunches and probably some roast beef for french dips tonight. And probably some oven roasted fries since I still have a lot of potatoes on hand.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4? by Trixxee (I've got a dishwashe...)
We are having pasta alla puttanesca!!!!! Yum.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4? by Old Bay (We are having pasta ...)
We're about to head up to Chicago - in the snow - for our son's surprise 30th birthday party. It's hosted by his GF and a couple of his pals. I'm taking about 12 # of pulled pork, buns and bbq sauce.

Should be a fun evening!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat. 12/4? by HomeCulinarian (We're about to head ...)
Safe travels, Jeannette! And Happy Birthday to your son!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."