Whaaaaaaaaa!
  Re: (...)
Rachel Ray is making a stuffed pizza with muffellatta sandwich filling. She's killing me here. I will invite strangers home for ????? just so I can make this. Seriously drooling here.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! by Harborwitch (Rachel Ray is making...)
Daphne mentioned this to me, but I didn't see it in the line up today...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! by cjs (Daphne mentioned thi...)
Jean, I'll see if I can find it. If I do, I'll post the link here.

Sharon, that did look good, didn't it! I immediately thought of Jean's newest book.

Here you go: Muffaletta-Stuffed Pizza Rustica

Actually, I thought this was one of her better shows. If my dishwasher worked, I would have enjoyed the piece about what ELSE you can wash in your dishwasher. I found the Supertaster segment fascinating. And the how to get freebies was pretty cool.
  Re: Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! by cjs (Daphne mentioned thi...)

what is mufflelatta please? Is that piles(layers) of goodies stacked up. Sounds like a one slice job to me.
  Re: Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! by vannin ([br]what is mufflela...)
Thank you for that GMom, the thread wasn't there when I posted my plea. Don't know what is going on, I thought they were consecutive. Never mind, not to be missed in any event.
  Re: Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, I'll see if I ...)
I skipped that part Daphne. My dishwasher's in ND - I miss my dishwasher so I just went and took a shower.
  Re: Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! by Harborwitch (I skipped that part ...)
I remember making the Muffeletta appy in the Holiday Cookbook for C@H. Everyone loved it!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! by luvnit (I remember making th...)
My, that does look so good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! by cjs (My, that does look s...)
Jean this show was on network TV - NBC here, but I think it was ABC in ND.
  Re: Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! by Harborwitch (Jean this show was o...)
Oh, her other show, I was looking on Food Network. Thanks for posting the link, Daphne.
www.achefsjourney.com