What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/25??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight??

We're having the leftover Vietnamese beef. My snow peas got away from me and I picked a half pound yesterday, don't know if I want as a side dish with this or make something tomorrow with them as the star. decisions, decisions.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/25?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I guess i have to try that vietnamese beef dish that everybody raves about.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/25?? by piano226 (I guess i have to tr...)
Last night's dinner that didn't happen...grilled chicken and salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/25?? by karyn (Last night's dinner ...)
I think we're having the mojito scallops and sweet potatoes (only with tilapia). Looking forward to it.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/25?? by Trixxee (I think we're having...)
Steak! It may kill me but I am so craving a grilled steak so that's what it's gonna be
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/25?? by DFen911 (Steak! It may kill m...)
I need to check out that Vietnamese beef, too! It's book club night for me at a friend's house. We read 'Infidel' this month... actually I have about 100 pages to read before 6:30! Pretty sure I won't finish!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/25?? by HomeCulinarian (I need to check out ...)
Dinner was delicious! We wound up slicing the marinated, grilled chicken and topping the salad with it. I highly recommend the salad (arugula, watermelon, feta, and mint). If you're interested, the salad recipe is here.