T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10?
  Re: (...)
How can it be Friday already????? Is this it for you, Daphne?

What's on the menu for everyone today?

I'm going to play with some cheerio things today, but for dinner I'll do something with the leftover stuffed peppers.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10? by cjs (How can it be Friday...)
Quote:

I'm going to play with some cheerio things today, but for dinner I'll do something with the leftover stuffed peppers.

Hmmmm....Peppers stuffed with Cheerios?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Not even I would go that far...I don't think.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10? by cjs (Not even I would go ...)
I'm thinking of doing the mystery meal today.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10? by Mare749 (I'm thinking of doin...)
Thinking about buffalo grilled shrimp and blue cheese dip. It's classified as an appetizer but it would be our entree. Not sure what the sides would be yet.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...d-Celery-354214
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10? by Trixxee (Thinking about buffa...)
Whooo, Trixxee, that looks very good.

Great minds, again, Maryann - I'm researching mine today and probably will do tomorrow. I'm glad I waited, I'm thinking of so many ideas I probably would have changed my mind a hundred times 'àl a Lorraine'
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10? by cjs (Whooo, Trixxee, that...)
Jean, I am having soooo much fun! I have planned and changed my menu a dozen times in the last month. Finally, I decided to SIMPLIFY and stop trying to use every single ingredient in every dish! My mind was going crazy with so many different ideas.

Labs, I have to say, you sure did get us off to a good start with these ingredients. This is the most fun I've had playing with food in a long time! And yes, I will definately be taking pics!

So, back to my cocktail experiments...Happy hour is coming up shortly!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10? by Mare749 (Jean, I am having so...)
what's a new one to try - I need to experiment with something new.

Labs, you have really created a couple of monsters with this banana ketchup. We're even squirting it on the fingers and just licking it off. It's so good.

The Jambalaya stuffed peppers is even better after melding the flavors overnight - better today than yesterday.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10? by cjs (what's a new one to ...)
Jean, you sure are living up to your leftover oath!

Trixxee....that looks like another winner! WHY OH WHY did I have to use my shrimp the other night! I'd be copying you again!

NO MORE TEACHING!!!!!!! (I have to go back Monday to do folders and enjoy our luncheon.) I'm celebrating with wine and cocktails and regular steak night!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/10? by cjs (what's a new one to ...)
Leftover Vietnamese Beef! Hubby's doing take out as there's not enough to go around.

TGIF!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.