What's for Dinner, Thursday, 7/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

I think we're having a version of Maryann's sandwich from yesterday and/or the grain and herb salad I made yesterday, that turned out so good. Have some chicken to cook up for testings also...cooking day, I guess.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 7/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Since I didn't get to do the salmon yesterday, I may have that today. Sharon's pasta would make a great side with a simple salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 7/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Since I didn't get t...)
Looking for inspiration. Salmon sounds good and maybe some grilled veggies and rice.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 7/14?? by Mare749 (Looking for inspirat...)
Back from camping and back into the kitchen! I'm having a hard time deciding between a chinese chicken salad and stuffed shells. I think I'm leaning toward the salad though.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 7/14?? by Trixxee (Back from camping an...)
We are trying a recipe from Myron Mixon's Smokin cookbook, for baby back ribs in the smoker. Sure is a lot of work. Hope they are delicious!

I think I will also make some easy ranch potatoes and some green beans to go with.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.