Grill #3 Mojo Pork Tacos-aka grilled tacos
  Re: (...)
Many have mentioned these tacos in different threads over the past - Erin, Karen (iCook), Trixxee, so I thought we could have a review all for itself.

These are sure good - but, what could be wrong with tortillas, refried beans, cheese, salsa roja....
we realy enjoyed this dinner and summertime, I think this is how I will do tacos from now on.

The sun is shining on my laptop (YEAH!!!!!!!), so not sure if this picture turned out or not. Doesn't look like it did, so won't post it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Grill #3 Mojo Pork Tacos-aka grilled tacos by cjs (Many have mentioned ...)
I agree - very good! I also added about a tablespoon of adobo sauce to my marinade (and then cheated on the salsa and used a jarred salsa verde). The pork was incredibly tender.

And these things are pretty filling with the beans in them. I had one for lunch, my husband had 1 and 1/2. I just loved the crispy tortillas with pretty grill marks on them.
  Re: Re: Grill #3 Mojo Pork Tacos-aka grilled tacos by Trixxee (I agree - very good!...)
So, where is the recipe??
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Grill #3 Mojo Pork Tacos-aka grilled tacos by farnfam (So, where is the rec...)
Oh crap, where is it? I'll look later today, Cis.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com