What's for Dinner, Sun., 7/24??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

Our old friends/neighbors are comming today, so we're having just an easy dinner - chicken wings/kielbasa grill, baked beans, slaw. And Kelly and I have a batch of Kahlua to enjoy!! Haven't made it for the longest time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sun., 7/24?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I've got everything on hand for stuffed shells. Pulled out some frozen marinara. Salad, bread and wine!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sun., 7/24?? by Trixxee (I've got everything ...)
We all met Mom at the beach for lunch. My fried shrimp plate was so huge, I could not eat it all. So I think I might just whip up a batch of Remoulade Sauce and make shrimp burgers for dinner....YUM!

Oh, Jean, you should have tasted Ashley's oysters! The were perfectly cook and VERY crunchy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sun., 7/24?? by Gourmet_Mom (We all met Mom at th...)
What was the name of the place, Daphne??? Just in case...

Dinner tonight is grilled ham steaks, grilled pineapple, and grilled veggie kabobs with a light basting of teriyaki, and a side of jasmine rice.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sun., 7/24?? by Mare749 (What was the name of...)
It's at Long Beach. It's called Upstairs at the Beach. It's just a little place....nothing special, but Jason said their seafood was really good. It's pretty cool, though. You can sit on the deck right over the beach and watch volleyball, sunbathers, surfers, and fishermen on the pier.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sun., 7/24?? by Gourmet_Mom (It's at Long Beach. ...)
Went to my sisters for dinner. We had BBQ Salmon, bread, my mom's potato salad, a green sald and I made strawberry shortcakes with fresh local strawberries. Yummy! Perfect dinner for a beautiful and finally warm day!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sun., 7/24?? by esgunn (Went to my sisters f...)
Wasn't it gorgeous, Erin?? We were outside all day!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sun., 7/24?? by cjs (Wasn't it gorgeous, ...)
It was beautiful! Up in Redmond it actually got Hot! Of course this morning I am waking up to thunderstorms.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.