What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu today??

Seems funny to say we're having leftovers, when I have a lot of cooking to do. But, l/o mac & cheese while I'm trying a day old donut bread pudding (Roy wasn't grasping why I would want to buy some donuts to let get stale to use them. ), and roasting a chicken for a couple more l/o dishes, a chicken club on a cracker. So, more of a grazing day for us.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
It's back-to-school night tonight so I'm taking the easy way out and making a frozen PF Chang's beef and broccoli meal. I feel so ashamed.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15?? by Trixxee (It's back-to-school ...)
Knockers up, Trixxee - you be a busy woman!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15?? by cjs (Knockers up, Trixxee...)
Fried pork chops, rice and peas. Jean, you sure are busy these days! I can't wait to see your leftover book!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15?? by Mare749 (Fried pork chops, ri...)
Norwegian meatballs with chive mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15?? by losblanos1 (Norwegian meatballs ...)
Stroganoff and steamed green beans.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15?? by cjs (Knockers up, Trixxee...)
Quote:

Knockers up, Trixxee - you be a busy woman!!!

As a teenager of the 60's, Ive heard that!!
We have two friends in rehab--Jane made her meatloaf and ultimate mac & cheese to take to them. She made enough for us too--a salad completes it!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15?? by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
"As a teenager of the 60's, Ive heard that!!" - geez, I had my last baby in '66!!

What make them Norwegian, Blane?

You can't be more impatient than I am, Maryann - October 15!!!! (Day Old Donut Bread Pudding is dangerous! )
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15?? by cjs ("As a teenager of th...)
I really don't know what makes them Norwegian. It's what C@H calls it. Maybe because it's a brown/beef gravy? It's delicious.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 9/15?? by losblanos1 (I really don't know ...)
Jean, I promise to get bok choy in the next few days. OIY!
I just whipped out some country fried steak, gravy, mashers, and peas. I'm just proud my kitchen is clean and straight....LOL! It's been an horrific week....AGAIN! Thank God tomorrow is Friday!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.