What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?(Wed)
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Think I'll watch the posts for ideas today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?(Wed) by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We are having cod roasted with onions and tomatoes and some orange zest. Maybe some potatoes and a salad to go with it.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?? by esgunn (We are having cod ro...)
Not sure yet but on FB I saw a picture of a great looking burger from a restaurant on the Big Island of Hawaii (and yes, we will be stopping there!). They call it their Angry Burger. It's topped with chipotle goat cheese and roasted poblanos. I might do a version of that (but would probably just use jarred salsa verde in place of the poblanos).
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?? by Trixxee (Not sure yet but on ...)
"chipotle goat cheese and roasted poblanos." wow, doesn't that sound good!!! I have buns and burger in the freezer..... (and goat cheese in the frig)

And, speaking of Hawaii, we have decided our return trip will be Dec. 2012. 14 months...but who's counting?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?? by cjs ("chipotle goat chees...)
Good for you Jean! Big Island or another island? Let me see if this link works correctly.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2...6857&type=1
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?? by Trixxee (Good for you Jean! ...)
I get these darn islands screwed up - we'll be in Honolulu and Maui, probably split our time between the two.

And, good Lord, that is a burger!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?? by cjs (I get these damn isl...)
I hate to comment on this Jean - but today is Wed, 9/28 - Not Thursday.

Can't wait to go back to Hawaii!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?? by esgunn (I hate to comment on...)
Erin - I can't believe how I have screwed up everything I've typed today - I think it must be wine time.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?? by esgunn (I hate to comment on...)
I'm so jealous! I wanna go.

That burger looks so good!

William said there serving rosemary chicken at church tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/28?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm so jealous! I w...)
Hawaii (any island) needs to be on everyone's bucket list. I have a feeling after our next trip to the Big Island with my sister's family in April we will probably shoot for Kauai. And god willing, then Maui. And then Oahu. And then.....