Pumpkin Pie recipe from 2009
  Re: (...)
Does anyone have the pumpkin pie recipe from 2 years ago? I remember it being very good - used heavy cream instead of condensed milk. I am looking everywhere for it and cannot locate it.

Much thanks!
  Re: Pumpkin Pie recipe from 2009 by sued2001 (Does anyone have the...)
Welcome, sued! I hope you will check out the other threads and join our little community.

It's too late tonight, but I'll try to check tomorrow for you if no one else comes to the rescue by then.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pumpkin Pie recipe from 2009 by Gourmet_Mom (Welcome, sued! I ho...)
Welcome to the forum, Sued - my magazines aren't with me, so I hope someone can help you out with the recipe.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pumpkin Pie recipe from 2009 by cjs (Welcome to the forum...)
There's one in the December 2011, and one in December 2008. I can't find my 2010 for some reason! But the 2008 is a Gingerbread Pumpkin Pie with Streusel Topping. It DOES have heavy cream. Is that the one?

Do you need the recipe?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Pumpkin Pie recipe from 2009 by sued2001 (Does anyone have the...)
These are the listings from the online index:

Pumpkin-Pecan Pie Bars
Cuisine at home No. 90 (December 2011), pages 14-15

Cake and pie
Cuisine at home No. 84 (December 2010), pages 46-51
Pumpkin, butterscotch, and elegance — oh my! For desserts worthy of the holiday table, look no further. You're sure to please everyone this holiday season if you make both.

Snack bars
Cuisine at home No. 83 (October 2010), pages 48-51
Whether you need treats for the PTA meeting or coffee time with friends, we've got your sweet tooth covered. These updated snack bars will leave everyone begging for more!

Any Way You Slice It
Cuisine at home No. 72 (December 2008), pages 12-13
When it comes to dessert, homemade pie is in a class of its own. Learn everything you need to know to create seasonal showstoppers.

Gingerbread Pumpkin Pie
Cuisine at home No. 72 (December 2008), pages 16-17
The holidays just aren't complete without gingerbread - but who says it has to be in a cookie or cake? Knock tradition on its ear, and give this pie a try!

Pumpkin-spice doughnuts
Cuisine at home No. 71 (October 2008), pages 30-31
There's no better way to taste fall than with these sugary spiced sweets.

Say Cheesecake
Cuisine at home No. 66 (December 2007), pages 32-33
Pumpkin cheesecake instead of pie? Sure! Bet you won;t hear any complaints.

Pumpkin-clove pound cake
Cuisine at home No. 60 (December 2006), page 49

Maple-pumpkin crème brûlée
Cuisine at home No. 48 (December 2004), page 48

Pistachio Brittle
Cuisine No. 30 (December 2001), page 44
Simple and sparkling. The emerald-look of pistachio brittle tops off an already stunning pumpkin cake.

Pumpkin Cake with Pear Filling and Brown Butter Icing
Cuisine No. 30 (December 2001), pages 36-39
Want to break from tradition this year? Pumpkin cake with pear filling and brown butter icing is a sweet way to do it.

Three Quick Breads
Cuisine No. 24 (December 2000), pages 14-17
Not your typical banana bread. Try one of these unusual quick breads like cranberry-pumpkin or apple-ginger. They make great holiday gifts.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Pumpkin Pie recipe from 2009 by esgunn (These are the listin...)
Wow!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com