What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/1??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Not sure here, maybe I'll get insprired....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/1?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I put a small "stew for two" in my little crockpot so it would be ready for dinner. Cleaning out closets today...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/1?? by Mare749 (I put a small "stew ...)
I'm really afraid that I'm getting sick so it's going to be easy - french dips. I can't decide if a walk will make me feel better or worse. So here I sit.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/1?? by Trixxee (I'm really afraid th...)
Deep dish pizza here, probably with a salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/1?? by karyn (Deep dish pizza here...)
Rosemary and orange glazed pork tenderloin with apple-cherry relish. Asparagus for a side.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/1?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Jane is using ground beef from the freezer to make her delicious meatloaf. I'm cleaning and tearing fresh mustard greens to cook in fatback.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/1?? by Old Bay (Jane is using ground...)
Everyone to Jane & Bill's house for a meatloaf sandwich!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/1?? by cjs (Everyone to Jane & B...)
Blane - How did you like the glazed pork tenderloin? We thought it was a keeper.

Also working from CAH Lite 3 this week and made the pork scallopine with spaghetti squash - thought it was excellent!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/1?? by HomeCulinarian (Blane - How did you ...)
The pork tenderloin was delicious, it's also a keeper for us. Ditto for the scallopine & chicken tinga.