What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

Not sure here yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
In two days Spring begins and it's snowing here.

From the April 2012 issue, we're trying the cheeseburger eggrolls with a side of French fries.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18? by losblanos1 (In two days Spring b...)
Reuben sandwiches....
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18? by Trixxee (Reuben sandwiches......)
It's been snowing over here, too!!

O.K., it's decided - grilled ( in the snow?) chicken thighs w/raspberry ketchup, lemon couscous and artichokes.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18? by cjs (It's been snowing ov...)
You know I've about had it. The weather has been terrible since I retired.
Rain Rain, Think I'm going to seriously think about winter elsewhere. -

I am going to make or try to make Maid Rites a loose meat sandwich from Iowa.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18? by mjkcooking (You know I've about ...)
C'mon Marye - lets boogie outta here!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18? by cjs (C'mon Marye - lets b...)
Ruben sandwiches for lunch and then later playing with corned beef hush puppies. Not sure about dinner yet. Still cold and wet here so watching movies and just snacking.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18? by DFen911 (Ruben sandwiches for...)
What movies?????????????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18? by cjs (What movies?????????...)
I have school work to do and I'm determined to enjoy the deck today! Other than rain and fog this morning, the weather has been glorious here! It's been in the seventies and sunny...hitting 80 a time or two! I'm through moping!

That being said, we're eating out of the freezer. I froze the half of the clam chowder a couple of weeks ago and I think that's just fine for dinner! We have salad leftover to go with it....after cocktails on the deck and a soothing sunset. Just the thing to prepare me for battle again next week!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/18? by Gourmet_Mom (I have school work t...)
Well, we wound up having the Reuben sandwiches for lunch so now I think I'm making that penne, asparagus, pistachio dish Blane made last night.