What's for Dinner, Monday, 4/23??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

I'm making Maryann's Birthday dinner - sounds yummy!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 4/23?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I think I'm going to make the penne with asparagus and toasted pistachios from the ever so popular free issue we all have.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 4/23?? by Trixxee (I think I'm going to...)
This is the early shift week, so we ate already. I oven fried some fish tacos and they were yummy ( guess I got inspired ). The best part was the curtido tho. I shredded up some cabbage, carrots, red onion, and a couple little radishes. The dressing was 2-3 slices finely minced jalapeƱo, mayo, vinegar, and a pinch of calde tomato. It was good!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 4/23?? by farnfam (This is the early sh...)
I'm finally making the steakhouse burritos from the weeknight menus cookbook.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 4/23?? by losblanos1 (I'm finally making t...)
We're having grilled hot dogs, corn on the cob and potato salad. Still need to do some more grocery shopping.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 4/23?? by Mare749 (We're having grilled...)
I put a BBQ rub on some chicken thighs this morning, so that, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli and carrots.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 4/23?? by Lorraine (I put a BBQ rub on s...)
I'm doing Hamburger Pie....quick, easy, and cheap. Come on pay day!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.