Saturday, 6/23 Dinner??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

We'll be on the road - don't like this RV park at all, so didn't even unhook last night. We may look for a place close enough to Vancouver to stop in at Oliver's for dinner and see Scottie & Gwen. Fingers crossed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday, 6/23 Dinner?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Pasta carbonara with a poached egg on top and salad.
  Re: Re: Saturday, 6/23 Dinner?? by DFen911 (Pasta carbonara with...)
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and greenbeans.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Saturday, 6/23 Dinner?? by Harborwitch (Meatloaf, mashed pot...)
Is it Barbara, Trixxee or Karen who always says - why does everyone think they have to put an egg on top???

(sounds good to me, Denise.)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday, 6/23 Dinner?? by cjs (Is it Barbara, Trixx...)
Quote:

Is it Barbara, Trixxee or Karen who always says - why does everyone think they have to put an egg on top???

(sounds good to me, Denise.)

I resemble that remark.

Filets en croute with bearnaise sauce and potato/sweet potato. Local corn's not in yet.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday, 6/23 Dinner?? by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Lol cause its so yummy when the yoke breaks open and oozes all over the noodles enriching them with creamy flavor
  Re: Re: Saturday, 6/23 Dinner?? by DFen911 (Lol cause its so yum...)
I think the neighbors are cooking burgers? I'm taking Broccoli Salad. I'm making a double batch to have some for the dinner at church tomorrow. Our preacher is leaving. Gonna be a teary day.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday, 6/23 Dinner?? by Gourmet_Mom (I think the neighbor...)
Caught two 17 inch bass on the opening day of the season last Saturday,but had no live well, so back in they went. Went out this morning to try again and got skunked! So, oven fried Swai fish, strawberry, spinach, Gorgonzola salad and orzo. Started out gorgeous but we were soon rained out and came home
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Saturday, 6/23 Dinner?? by farnfam (Caught two 17 inch b...)
Wow Jean! You're really putting some miles on your new trailer.

Despite the monsoon going on, I'm grilling tonight. From Cuisine, August 2010, I'm making Pizza stuffed flank steak for the first time and at $1.99lb, asparagus for a side.
  Re: Re: Saturday, 6/23 Dinner?? by losblanos1 (Wow Jean! You're rea...)
Quote:

I'm making Pizza stuffed flank steak

Blaine, since you weren't very active yet, when I originally posted this, maybe you should try THIS Argentine recipe for a flank-steak "pizza," where the flank steak takes the place of the crust:

[Image: matambrealapizza.jpg]

(HERE is a video clip of the summary of the show.)
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?