What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

I didn't send home the rest of the pretzel slider buns with the kids, so I can play with some sandwiches. They are so good! And, maybe a coleslaw.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have no clue! Looking for inspiration.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17?? by Gourmet_Mom (I have no clue! Loo...)
I think we're having cheeseburgers. Maybe some tater tots.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17?? by Trixxee (I think we're having...)
Got my first batch of Heirloom Tomatoes....sooo it is a tradition...first tomatoes=BLT.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17?? by piano226 (Got my first batch o...)
I'm doing a chile---with a coleslaw (Fresh and Fabulous) although I do not have access to kholrabi---just did the cabbage thang!!! That is a great recipe with a few subs-- YUMMMM!!! dinner
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17?? by Roxanne 21 (I'm doing a chile---...)
We had another dinner from the book, 400 Calorie Fix that was wonderful!!

[Image: SliderswSauteedMushroomsOnionsSmokedMockTenderloin.jpg]

Sauteed mushrooms and onions and l/o smoked mock tenderloin - so tasty! I'm loving that book.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17?? by cjs (We had another dinne...)
Quote:

I'm loving that book

I think I missed what book it was.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
I'm with you, Lorraine. Off to check out 400 Calorie Fix? I'm thinking that's the title?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Jean, that looks delicious.
Another new one tonight, Parmesan Halibut Piccata and a side of asparagus

ETA: of
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/17?? by losblanos1 (Jean, that looks del...)
That looks really tasty, Jean. Going to pull out my copy right now!

Even though it was 99 degrees here today, I made a winter meal. We've been craving a good pot roast with all the veggies, so made that today and had enough l/o to freeze two packages for another day.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."