What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Today starts a few days of leftovers so I can concentrate on work. Not sure what we'll have today.

Today will be decision day - which book will be worked on continuously and almost exclusively until completion!! 'Bout time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12 by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Our company left early yesterday to avoid the storm, so we have a fridge full of food, and they insisted on going out for an early dinner yesterday, even though we had dinner planned. I'll have to cook the shrimp, tuna steaks, pizza dough, and eat salad 3 times a day for the next while.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12 by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
It look's like we are going to have paella... Well at least we are going to try. It should be interesting. Brad is going to cut the handle off of my old nice big skillet so it will fit on the grill. Heading to Sam's for some Paella mix (mixed seafood). Then another store for some rice, saffron...

I will have to check the internet to see what else I am missing.

I have been craving seafood and wanted something to go with the lovely wine I picked up yesterday! Very excitedSmile
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12 by luvnit (It look's like we ar...)
Have fun with the Paella, Laura - I haven't made it for a long time, but just love it.

Oh, Lorraine - time for creative leftovers, huh??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12 by cjs (Have fun with the Pa...)
From the new issue- Tenderloin tips with mushroom cream sauce and asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12 by losblanos1 (From the new issue- ...)
http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/07/chil...ooker.html
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12 by Trixxee ([url=http://www.plai...)
Quote:

http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/07/chil...ooker.html

Yes! I want to try these! They look really good and super easy. Must try these this week.
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12 by luvnit ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
That does look good. The stuffed shells are still on for today. I will make my filling while working with my focaccia and make my salad so that I can enjoy my visit with BG this evening.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12 by Gourmet_Mom (That does look good....)
Does anyone ever wish we had a 'Like' button on here? I feel like clicking it all the time...
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 10/28/12 by luvnit (Does anyone ever wis...)
Laura, there are certain days that I want to make everythng that everyone has mentioned, that's for sure!!
www.achefsjourney.com