What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12??
  Re: (...)
Leftovers for us - not sure which of the two I have left we'll have. (3rd day of my bacon curing/brining.... (4) 1 1/2 lb pieces. Waiting, waiting, waiting)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12?? by cjs (Leftovers for us - n...)
Not sure yet. Was hoping to go out to the store today, but it's still pouring down rain here, so I may go freezer diving.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12?? by Mare749 (Not sure yet. Was ho...)
Leftovers here as well - stuffed shells.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12?? by Trixxee (Leftovers here as we...)
I'm going to dust off my grill and make prosciutto wrapped chicken tenderloins with a side of asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12?? by losblanos1 (I'm going to dust of...)
Blane, do you have your own asparagus patch? It takes a few years to really get going, but in your case would be worth it!

I decided on Ground Meat Casserole in honor of my mom who has been gone 20 years today. Fresh bread, salad, and a good wine to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12?? by Mare749 (Blane, do you have y...)
Cloudy yucky definitely a soup kind of day. I made an herb bread and a broccoli cheddar chowder to go with
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12?? by farnfam (Cloudy yucky definit...)
Oh, Maryann, what a bittersweet dinner you'll have.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12?? by losblanos1 (I'm going to dust of...)
Quote:

I'm going to dust off my grill and make prosciutto wrapped chicken tenderloins with a side of asparagus.

I plan on making a salad topped with shrimp wrapped with proscuitto tomorrow.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12?? by cjs (Oh, Maryann, what a ...)
Quote:

Yes.

We're having leftover pasta with Creamy Roasted Beet Sauce. Beyond that . . . depends.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Monday, 10/29/12?? by cjs (Oh, Maryann, what a ...)
Quote:

Thinking of you tonight, Maryann.

We're doing a chicken, peppers and black bean sauce stir-fry over brown rice. One-dish stir fries are nice sometimes!