O.T. CHRISTMAS PRESENTS 2012
  Re: (...)
O.K., just tell me if this is a really bad idea, but...I was thinking of what all I want to include in the Santa's present this year and that morphed into the projects that many of us have going on in our lives. If cis could tell more about Three Kitties gloves/warmers and Laura could tell more about her seasoned peppers.

I would love to take advantage of the goodies you all make and I don't know if I'm missing someone or not, but if so, please toot your horn!

If anyone thinks this is a bad idea, please let me know and I'll delete it all. But, I love those kinds of presents.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: O.T. CHRISTMAS PRESENTS 2012 by cjs (O.K., just tell me i...)
Bill and Jane's pickled asparagus! YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? by Gourmet_Mom (Bill and Jane's pick...)
Well, eventually when/if I get fired/win the lottery/retire, I'd love to go into the biz and make my Spiced Pecans. I know Billy Cotton liked them. I think I sent them to you, Jean, and Old Bay the last time I got O.B. as my recipient.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? by BarbaraS (Well, eventually whe...)
We loved the pecans!

I think it's a great idea. The pickled asparagus - omg.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? by Harborwitch (We loved the pecans!...)
Sounds cool, but explain how it would work
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? by Harborwitch (We loved the pecans!...)
OMG I forgot I sent them to you too!!

What I need is an accredited kitchen that has passed an inspection! And with the right ovens or having me tweek the recipe/baking time. I can't do it from my house as I have kitties, so I'd have to rent some time and space somewhere else.

Plus, a marketing plan and cost review. But local Universities can help. They do that for credits/theses.

I've got it all in my head. I just need a big push. And a lot of money.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? by BarbaraS (OMG I forgot I sent ...)
Cis, nothing complicated - I just thought if we were all aware of what's available then whoever is interested in buying something, from someone who is selling something, they would just contact the seller. That's all.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? by cjs (Cis, nothing complic...)
I think that would be good. So we can make a little list just saying what we sell and how to contact us it could be a sticky
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? by farnfam (I think that would b...)
Why don't we just add to this thread?? I'll change the title to "Christmas Presents" and let it take its course.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, 2012 by cjs (Why don't we just ad...)
Alright then shall we begin.... My shop is called
THREE LITTLE KITTENS GLOVES AND MITTENS
I hand spin lambswool and alpaca fiber into lovely soft cozy yarn. I knit the yarn into mittens, gloves, hats, ...just about anything. Most items are $20 + $5 shipping. You can view my stuff here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Three-Lit...5063280894 or message me here at C@H
Cis
Empress for Life