What's for Dinner, Saturday, 1/26/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

today is Nat'l. Pistachio day

I have leftovers of the Flank steak & Noodle salad, so it will be an easy dinner when we arrive in Beaumont.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 1/26/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I didn't know it was National Pistachio Day or I would have planned on a c@h recipe for a creamy penne & asparagus recipe topped with pistachios! Maybe next week.

We are having cheeseburgers and steak fries.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 1/26/13?? by Trixxee (I didn't know it was...)
Something I've been thinking about for a couple weeks - French Onion Salisbury Steaks over Cheese Toasts.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 1/26/13?? by BarbaraS (Something I've been ...)
Quote:

French Onion Salisbury Steaks over Cheese Toasts.

One of my favorites! A friend of mine actually turned her nose up at the notion. Hello? This ain't no Swanson TV dinner!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 1/26/13?? by BarbaraS (Something I've been ...)
I'm not sure. BG decided to wait to bring my car back until tomorrow. Now I ave to decide if I want to wait to have steak night tomorrow or have it with William tonight. If William has something good left over at lunch, we'll save the steaks.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 1/26/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm not sure. BG de...)
I'm in the middle of making hundreds of Rosemary/Parmesan/Pepper Biscotti for a Bridal Show tomorrow. Whatever he makes for supper will be fine by me.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 1/26/13?? by Lorraine (I'm in the middle of...)
Looks like we are rolling into the Pizza Zone!

We got almost all of our supplies for our pizza party. But we have to start the task of testing! I can't wait. Brad wants to put chimichurri on a pizza. We will have to develop that one.

You can tell that Chef-a-Nota did not want her picture taken... I had to bribe her with a truffle.
[Image: IMG_20130126_125631.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Quote:

Something I've been thinking about for a couple weeks - French Onion Salisbury Steaks over Cheese Toasts.

Barbara

We have a match, my wife is making that tonight.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 1/26/13?? by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Too cute, Laura!

That French Onion Salisbury Steaks over Cheese Toast is one of my favorites!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 1/26/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Too cute, Laura![br]...)
Steak night with baked potatoes and a salad. BORING!!!!!!! But one of his favorite dinners

Laura, Chef Nota is already a star!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy