Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013???
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Leftovers here as probably a lot of you are having.

I've got to say the Lemon Curd I made yesterday was the best flavored I've ever made. Wow! And it's the recipe from Prentice-Hall on MasterCook!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Leftovers here. We had enough for everyone to take home a little of everything to do it all over tonight, only in smaller quantities, which is probably a good thing.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013??? by Mare749 (Leftovers here. We h...)
Leftovers here also. And there will still be plenty for Ashley to take home.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013??? by Gourmet_Mom (Leftovers here also....)
Probably some kind of take out since I cannot get my hand wet for two days. Maybe grilled chicken burritos?
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013??? by Trixxee (Probably some kind o...)
Trixxee, what happened?

I ended up making tacos last night, so tonight will be the Tandoori shrimp.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013??? by losblanos1 (Trixxee, what happen...)
Dog bite, stitches in two fingers. Right hand, of course!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013??? by Trixxee (Dog bite, stitches i...)
Your dog? Whooo, that could really hurt. Plus, a tetnus shot needed?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013??? by cjs (Your dog? Whooo, tha...)
No, we don't have a daog. It's my friend's Rottweiler who is dying of cancer - very docile (and I'm afraid of large dogs). He had a plastic easter egg in his mouth and I was afraid he was going to choke. I tried to gently get it from him and he bit me.

Yes, tetnus and two antibiotics. And three hours at the ER. Easter is apparently a busy injury day!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013??? by Trixxee (No, we don't have a ...)
Oh Trixxee, what a shame! That certainly isn't going to help your fear around larger dogs now! I had no idea all that would be necessary.

My little Charlie was a hobo before I got him and we think he got into a few scrapes along the way. One time when I first got him, we were walking at the park and ran into a neighbor who has a similar dog (Curly) and the two dogs just hate each other. I made the mistake of getting between the two and Charlie ripped a hole right through my pant leg and knicked the skin. Boy, did that hurt and I didn't even need stitches! Hope you aren't in too much pain.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, April 1, 2013??? by Mare749 (Oh Trixxee, what a s...)
Trixie, Ow a sad way to end up on Easter

We are having pork chops Capricosa, if I can remember what issue it's in
Cis
Empress for Life