"FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List
  Re: (...)
How many do use this feature?? I saved my first one 12/17/06 12:45 AM and don't think I've looked at the list since then and man, are there a lot of them.

I never think to look.......and I have almost all the favorites in there, for heaven's sake.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: "FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List by cjs (How many do use this...)
I use it, but since you can't change the name of the topic,I end up with all these "What's For Dinner..." threads and can't remember what I specifically saved.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: "FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List by BarbaraS (I use it, but since ...)
I'm sure Laura and/or Labs can tell us, Barbara, but can you click the finger with the string tied around at the bottom of each individual post?????

You'd think a site moderator would know more what the heck she/he is talking about, wouldn't you?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: "FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List by cjs (I'm sure Laura and/o...)
I've never used it, since I just use browser bookmarks ("favourites" for Internet Explorer users).

If nothing else, when you set the bookmark, you can change the "Name" or "Description" to whatever you like, so it doesn't have to stay as "What's for dinner," etc.

I do see that the reminder Icon that Jean mentioned does point to the individual post, not just the entire thread, so that may be useful to those who would use it.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: "FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List by labradors (I've never used it, ...)
I use it all the time when planning to go back and copy recipes, then forget about it. So, now I turn on either mastercook or living cookbook automatically depending on whether I'm at my desk or using my laptop.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: "FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List by Mare749 (I use it all the tim...)
I use it all the time.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: "FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List by Lorraine (I use it all the tim...)
I am clueless to what you all are talking about
  Re: Re: "FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List by DFen911 (I am clueless to wha...)
Quote:

I am clueless to what you all are talking about

This could be a Dilbert comic strip----OMG; I'm the pointy haired boss!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: "FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
**crickets are heard**
  Re: Re: "FAVORITE TOPICS" Button/List by DFen911 (**crickets are heard...)
What and where is the favorites button? I've never that and whatever the other is. Would love to figure it out, since I can never get the search to work as I want it. I usually end up Googling what I need and hope the forum topic appears on the first page of the Google search.