Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13??
  Re: (...)
Wow, another month gone!! What's on the menu for everyone today?

We ran down the hill Friday nite and split a veggie panini and it came with a humungous side of house chips. Brought them home and found a recipe I had seen a while back using chips instead of potatoes for a torta thing. So, that's what I'm mking today and we have the couscous salad for later.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13?? by cjs (Wow, another month g...)
I pulled an early shift again today (whoooohooooo!) I am not sure what we're having . . . I'd feel guilty serving leftovers - but we have some that we need to eat. But I'm thinking pizza.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13?? by Harborwitch (I pulled an early sh...)
I'm grilling a couple of Nathan's hot dogs, putting them on toasted Bolillo rolls with avocado mash, cilantro-lime mayonnaise and mango pico de gallo. It's called a So-Cal dog, from one of the grilling cook books.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13?? by losblanos1 (I'm grilling a coupl...)
We are going to grill some chicken thighs and I'm thinking of doing an Asian noodle salad...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13?? by Mare749 (We are going to gril...)
Mmmmm... Nathan's...

It's been years since I've had anything resembling Nathan's, Sabrett, Hebrew National or Shofar. Nothing down here even comes close.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13?? by labradors (Mmmmm... Nathan's......)
If you ever have leftover chips from a restaurant be sure to take them home. Made this Salt & Vinegar Spanish Tortilla with a Garlic Ramp aioli this a.m. and it was really tasty!

[Image: June28TatoChipsfromNextDoordinner_zps318da51a.jpg]

[Image: June30SaltandVinegarSpanishTortillaslice...009090.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13?? by cjs (Wow, another month g...)
We are having smoked sausage and pepper pizza. I'm trying to use up some left over ingredients including some homemade pizza dough that has been in the fridge far too long.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13?? by aunaturale (We are having smoked...)
Oddly, we are having hot dogs, too, but not nearly as fancy....just home made chili and fries. William would probably not eat the So-Ca version. I'd love to know what you think. I might would have the condiments as an option if they're good.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Oddly, we are having...)
I wonder how long is too long to keep pizza dough in the fridge? Jean???

Changed my mind about dinner. No noodle salad. Decided to make a shrimp lo mein to go with the grilled chicken.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/30/13?? by Mare749 (I wonder how long is...)
Hmmm, good question. I've only left 3 - but maybe once 4 days? Can't remember
www.achefsjourney.com