Wednesday's Dinner, 8/21/13??
  Re: (...)
Hump day - who knows where the camel is????????? What's on the menu for everyone today??

I may make/do something with steak today, not sure what yet - maybe you all will inspire me.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/21/13?? by cjs (Hump day - who knows...)
Homemade chicken apple sausage with eggs over easy and either english muffins or potatoes (which could possibly be tater tots).
Quote:

Hump day - who knows where the camel is?????????

HERE.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
I am doing the stirfry thing today. Always know - have a menu on the side of my fridge so I know what to prepare the night before. Being a working mother with kids that are involved in sports 5 days a week - i have to plan or we wouldn't be eating very healthy or on time before practice!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/21/13?? by pattigioeli (I am doing the stirf...)
Patti, what a great idea! Think I'm going to try that myself, if I ever get a menu planned. I haven't been very organized at all this past week with the grandkiddies staying here so much.Ron walks in from work shaking his head.

Dinner tonight will be Cuisine's Lasagna with mini meatballs from Cuisine for Two. Made it this morning, so all I have to do is pop it in the oven later and make a salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/21/13?? by Mare749 (Patti, what a great ...)
Maryann, remember how organized we were when 'working' (in the real world)????? I had lists all over my house.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/21/13?? by cjs (Maryann, remember ho...)
Sandwiches tonight. It's Back to School night for me!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/21/13?? by cjs (Maryann, remember ho...)
Quote:

Maryann, remember how organized we were when 'working' (in the real world)????? I had lists all over my house.

Yes, I was much more organized when I worked! Now, when I have the kiddies here all I want to do is play with them. Everything else goes to h*ll in a handbasket.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/21/13?? by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
What a mishmash of food we had for mid-day dinner - needed pictures so we had -

Jack Daniels Steak
Jaime Oliver Steak
Crispy (oven cooked) potatoes, garlic, onions

and later Roy is having a hot dog topped with Sauerkraut Hot Dog Topping for picture.

I read a couple of reviews of eBooks and it was amazing how many folks said they just bypass recipes with no pictures. So, .,...............................
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/21/13?? by cjs (What a mishmash of f...)
I swear that camel makes me laugh every time! It has to be one of the most remembered commercials ever.

As for dinner not sure. Gotta go grocery shopping so will probably pick up something to grill. Getting ready for the State Fair this weekend! You know what that means right?

Right?!

*sigh* Stick food!!