O.T. ON THE ROAD or at Home cookbook
  Re: (...)
Overnight Butterscotch Buns

If this picture doesn’t entice you to purchase “ON THE ROAD or at Home” cookbook, I don’t think anything will….these buns are just outstanding!!

[Image: Nov2StickyBunsPlated_zps133d9dfe.jpg]

1/2 cup pecan halves
16.3 oz. tube Grands Flaky Honey Butter Biscuits (8 count), cut in half
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Instant Butterscotch pudding mix
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar

Generously butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans in bottom of pan. Place buns in a single layer on top of pecans. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over the top.

[Image: Nov2StickyBunsbiscuitscutinhalf_zps94e19bdc.jpg]

[Image: Nov2StickyBunswButterscotchpuddingover_zps8b0c7e2d.jpg]

Combine butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Heat until boiling then pour over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and allow to stand overnight.
[Image: Nov2Stickybunswbsugarandbutter_zps48f9b8aa.jpg]

In the morning, preheat oven to 350°F (175° C). Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
[Image: Nov2StickyBunsBaked_zps4c841a2f.jpg]

Then, enjoy!!
[Image: Nov2StickyBunsPlated_zps133d9dfe.jpg]

---
geez, I'm really pleased with this one!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: O.T. ON THE ROAD or at Home cookbook by cjs (Overnight Butterscot...)
Mmmmmm! I want to try these!!!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: O.T. ON THE ROAD or at Home cookbook by luvnit (Mmmmmm! I want to tr...)
Those look way too good!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: O.T. ON THE ROAD or at Home cookbook by Gourmet_Mom (Those look way too g...)
If either of you copied the recipe as is, I just edited it - I screwed up one line which should be (and is now)

"Place buns in a single layer on top of pecans"

You won't be sorry trying these.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: O.T. ON THE ROAD or at Home cookbook by cjs (If either of you cop...)
You didn't mention in your recipe to cut the buns in half, but the picture looks like you did. So doing these!
  Re: Re: O.T. ON THE ROAD or at Home cookbook by DFen911 (You didn't mention i...)
But Jean! I have no business having a pan full of these!!!!! LOL! With only a microwave at school, I can't take them to school to get rid if them! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: O.T. ON THE ROAD or at Home cookbook by Gourmet_Mom (But Jean! I have no...)
Thanks Denise - Edited again "cut in half".....

Denise, send them home with the kids when they're home.

Crap! I meant "Daphne" not "Denise" - I'm getting too old for this!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: O.T. ON THE ROAD or at Home cookbook by cjs (Thanks Denise - Edit...)
We used to do these with frozen bread dough and I was thinking about doing it with the biscuits but that darn Jean, she beat me to the punch. We loved it with the bread dough, the problem is they are just so dang good, you pig out on them!
  Re: Re: O.T. ON THE ROAD or at Home cookbook by iBcookin (We used to do these ...)
Yes, the bread dough rolls are to available anymore, at least around here. I was so glad these worked.
www.achefsjourney.com