Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13??
  Re: (...)
11/12/13 - I like that! What's on the menu for eveyone today??

I have l/o roasted chicken (what is it about a simple roasted chicken that is so wonderful? ), so will do something with it when we land in Eugene, OR
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13?? by cjs (11/12/13 - I like th...)
I am moving into my new office space today... so I want to keep it simple.

I am still trying to figure out what to serve. The other day I made a rather large batch of sauce and meatballs. I also have leftover stroganoff.

What I really want is pizza!!! I have a ton of spinach
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13?? by luvnit (I am moving into my ...)
Tell us about the new office - have you redone an area in your home? a new place? what?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13?? by cjs (Tell us about the ne...)
Yes, it is just a new space in my home. I will have triple the space, but I really, really need it. I will even have a dedicated photography area for taking pictures.

I was lucky enough to score at an auction a bunch of stuff that I needed for $48. Tables, sorter slots, easels, clipboards, racks. Funny how things just fall into place sometimes. Now I will have 3 windows!!!

I'll take pictures when I get settled
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13?? by luvnit (Yes, it is just a ne...)
We are doing the simple roasted chicken tonight. With gravy, stuffing and the last of the asparagus.

Purposely am making a large chicken for a big pot of chicken/cheese tortellini soup for tomorrow and Thursday. When chickens are on sale for 99 cents a pound, you have to take advantage.

Have fun in the new office!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13?? by Trixxee (We are doing the sim...)
Trixxee, I'm so glad you are able to cook again. I haven't been around much so have missed your progress.

Laura, your new office space sounds great. What did you mean about three windows?

We got snow overnight, so I'm thinking that Winter Pork Stew sounds pretty good for dinner.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13?? by Mare749 (Trixxee, I'm so glad...)
Anxious to see pictures! Another day where everything sounds good!

And since we're still in 'winter food' country the stew really sounds good.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13?? by cjs (Anxious to see pictu...)
Thanks Maryann. Trying to hang in there. Tony is a big help in the kitchen, thank goodness.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13?? by Trixxee (Thanks Maryann. Try...)
Everything does sound good.

I'm making beef tenderloin tip stroganoff with dilled rice and horseradish sour cream.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/12/13?? by losblanos1 (Everything does soun...)
Cooler and blustery here, and I think I'm getting sick. Lasagna soup here with a little Cuban Bread!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.