Sunday Dinner, 1/19/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Football day - especially exciting for the west coasters!!!! We're having the Patty melts we were going to have yesterday. Guess no junk food - I'll wait until the hawks are playing in the superbowl.................geez, did I just jinx them???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/19/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
In honor of todays game I'm making "The Beast Burger" with Skittles & Fries. Go Hawks!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/19/14?? by losblanos1 (In honor of todays g...)
Hubby wants pizza tonight so I'm going to make 3 batches of dough with two for later use.

I'm also going to make the Lasagna Soup for later on this week, having taken note of Old Bay's adjustments (did a search on this). It makes you wonder how a recipe calls for a CUP of Malfaldine pasta. Just how the heck to measure a cup of this pasta?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/19/14?? by BarbaraS (Hubby wants pizza to...)
Tonight we're doing the Winter Pork Stew....lots of root veggies and using part of the pork loin I got when they were on sale really cheap.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/19/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Tonight we're doing ...)
We're watching football and eating Carne Asada Burritos for dinner.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/19/14?? by karyn (We're watching footb...)
"Planned Overs". I worked today and Bob (sweetie that he is) recorded the game for me so I am watching the game! Chicken & Penne Alfredo and Pot roast & mashed potatoes.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!