Sunday Dinner, 3/2/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on for today's menu for everyone? Maryann's is the place to be, tho, I think.

I'm making exactly the same pizza I made earlier this week (it was so good!) only trying out the G.F. crust - we'll see and of course, a little bubbly will help anything.

Later I'm roasting a half a chicken. Nothing fancy, I'm just having a hankering for roasted chicken! The aromas, the flavor, just want it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/2/14?? by cjs (What's on for today'...)
If we get back early enough, I may spatchcock a chicken on the grill and roast some asparagus. If not, burgers and chips. Leaving now. Two boats and two loaded down trucks! Hoping for an uneventful trip down the mountain!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/2/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (If we get back early...)
I'm going to make these drumsticks. Roasted asparagus and not sure what else - maybe just some boxed au gratin potatoes. GASP!

http://www.mycolombianrecipes.com/colomb...tilo-colombiano
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/2/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (If we get back early...)
This afternoon I am making Marcella's (Derek's mom) spaghetti sauce. Then we are taking the batch with garlic bread over to my father in law's (Marvin) for dinner

It's an odd recipe, but it's the only thing she made that he remembers. So it's fun for me to do. But must say putting whole cloves in spaghetti sauce is different
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/2/14?? by DFen911 (This afternoon I am ...)
It's chilly outside, so I'm making chili.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/2/14?? by losblanos1 (It's chilly outside,...)
We're having a C@H recipe...the steak and potato kebabs with mint chimichurri. Today is the only day in the next week with grilling weather, so I'm taking advantage!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/2/14?? by karyn (We're having a [url=...)
We made it and all boats are safely in the yard. Andrew has a couple hours of unloading yet to do, (Our white truck is full to the roof!) but the worst is over. And my part is over.

The caravan:

[Image: image-7.jpg]

We stopped at the store and the chickens were frozen, so burgers and asparagus it will be.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.