Happy Birthday Jean (cjs)!!!!!!!!!!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jean (cjs)!!!!!!!!!! by cjs (Thank you everyone -...)
Quote:

Thank you everyone - there is so much to tell, but I'm far into my first batch of Ramos Fizzes and if I'm prudent (and/or wise...) I'll wait for another day before I type up and hit that darn 'send' button.

But, it's a great day for planning our long, long trip around the USA.

How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear your plans! I can't wait to tell Brad too! I'm already thinking about food.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jean (cjs)!!!!!!!!!! by luvnit ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Happy Day, Jean! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! What an exciting year you have to look forward to, you deserve it!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Happy Birthday Jean (cjs)!!!!!!!!!! by luvnit (Hope you have a wond...)
OMG. It's Queen of the Board Jean's Birthday!! Happy, Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you are having a special celebration on the road!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jean (cjs)!!!!!!!!!! by cjs (Thank you everyone -...)
Happy Birthday Jean! Sorry I'm late to the party (and wish we could be there ) I hope your day is perfect - and hope this crappy weather goes around you!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jean (cjs)!!!!!!!!!! by Harborwitch (Happy Birthday Jean!...)
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, Dear Jean!
Happy Birthday, to you!

[Image: party2-1.gif]

Can't wait to hear EVERYTHING!!!! Enjoy your day! We'll try to be good boys and girls tonight!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jean (cjs)!!!!!!!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday, to y...)
Thanks everyone.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com