OT - Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd - Request
  Re: (...)
Hey all! Maggie's birthday is on Tuesday, June 3rd. She is going to be 12 years old. She is really looking forward to a lot of Facebook Birthday Spam... trouble is, she doesn't have a lot of Facebook friends to do that.

So my request is, if you have a moment to send Maggie a Facebook birthday wish, nothing big just say 'Happy Birthday!' that's good enough(I know some of you are already friends with her) but if you aren't a Facebook friend I recently opened up her page to the 'public' setting (I'll change it back later). You can find her on my friends list, or I can PM you a direct link to her page.

She's had a very tough year and this would really, really make her day! And make her feel a little 'famous', even if it's just for the day
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: OT - Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd - Request by luvnit (Hey all! Maggie's bi...)
Friend request sent!
  Re: Re: OT - Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd - Request by DFen911 (Friend request sent!...)
Of course, I'm in - we're already friends!!
June 3rd - note made!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd - Request by cjs (Of course, I'm in - ...)
Friend request sent and I would LOVE to send Maggie a birthday wish.
  Re: Re: OT - Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd - Request by Trixxee (Friend request sent ...)
You know it's funny, Michael couldn't wait to get a FB account when he turned 13 and as soon as his birthday approached, he never said another word about it. LOL.
  Re: Re: OT - Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd - Request by Trixxee (You know it's funny,...)
You can count on it!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd - Request by Mare749 (You can count on it!...)
I'm in!!! Sending friend request now!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: OT - Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd - Request by luvnit (Hey all! Maggie's bi...)
Tomorrow is the day! She's really hoping for a ton of birthday spam. You don't need to be her 'friend' on Facebook to post a birthday wish. I have changed her settings for a day. But I am hesitant to publicly post her direct Facebook link. So if you want the link, I will PM it to you if you are inclined to send a Happy Birthday message

Thanks guys!

She invited 4 girls to her party (unfortunately, she's sad because none of them can make it). So we have planned a nice family day for her. I will post pics of all of her festivities: She's getting her ears double-pierced, having buttered noodles, mint-chocolate chip ice cream for dessert, pool time, and whatever else I can think of to make it spectacular for her.

YAY!!!! I just got a call that one of the girls is going to be able to make it to her party! (((sigh of relief))) I know the end of the school year can be so busy for people. So this is great!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd by luvnit (Tomorrow is the day!...)
Oh, that's great she'll have a pal for her b'day!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Maggie's Birthday on June 3rd by cjs (Oh, that's great she...)
I'm so glad she'll have a friend to celebrate with! I'll be spamming first thing in the a.m.