Saturday's Dinner, 6/21/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Our neighbor's are having another pizza party, probably the last we will be attending at least for a while. Kids are coming, so dinner will be taken care of and we can just pack and load....just.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/21/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're having breakfast for dinner. Have to use up some eggs.

But there's going to be a twist on the has browns. Yesterday I picked up Hungry Jack Hash Browns. They're dried and you soak them in hot water to rehydrate. Then you can fry them up a bit more which I'll do with onions. Looks like they would be great for camping since they come in this little milk carton-like container. We'll see.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/21/14?? by BarbaraS (We're having breakfa...)
Yes, people use them for camping all the time! Let us know how they are.

We are having grilled sausage, pepper and onion sandwiches. Small side salad.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/21/14?? by Trixxee (Yes, people use them...)
CA is at a bridal shower so I'm dining solo. Grilled rib-eye with steak sauce and asparagus.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/21/14?? by losblanos1 (CA is at a bridal sh...)
We didn't have the London Broil last night....forgot it was William's night at the farm. It's been so long since he's been out there. Anyway, that's dinner with a pasta salad and a small salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.