Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

One last trip to Port Townsend and the dermatologist and maybe lunch out, if she doesn't find too many spots to remove.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
A variety of leftovers. Pasta from last night, smoked brisket and baby back ribs from a couple of days ago, corn on the cob.

I think we have spent about $600+ over the long weekend eating out and entertaining so it's back to a severe food budget and no wasting.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14?? by Trixxee (A variety of leftove...)
We're having Orange Glazed Salmon with Lemon Scented and Spinach Salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having Orange ...)
Guess
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14?? by DFen911 (Guess [img]/ubbthrea...)
My version of a big mac for dinner, maybe w/tots.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14?? by losblanos1 (My version of a big ...)
Blane's birthday dinner!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14?? by karyn (Blane's birthday din...)
Baby back ribs, chopped salad and some tator tots. Oh, and definately one of those Blondies!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14?? by Mare749 (Baby back ribs, chop...)
Another last time... Alchemy Bistro & Wine Bar in Port Townsend, a place we just love and the server has remembered us everytime we stop - which is only once every 2-3 months. Someone like that is so valuable to a restaurant.

Roy had his Penn Cove Mussels - white wine, Linguica, fennel,and garlic topped with crispy pommes frites

[Image: July8RoysPennCoveMusselsPtTownsend_zps2232fa6f.jpg]

[Image: July8mySeardDuckSaladPtTownsend_zps9b787b31.jpg]
And, I had a Crispy Duck Breast Salad w/ wild mushrooms, mache, tossed in Balsamic vinaigrette, Montrachet cheese and heirloom tomatoes.

Split a Creme Brulee - everything was wonderful per usual. Gonna miss this place. Plus a bottle of Montoya 2011 Old Vine Zinfandel from Lodi.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14?? by cjs (Another last time......)
Mmmm!! Mmmm!! Mmmm!

Oh wait, is that an egg yolk? y u c k...

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/8/14?? by BarbaraS (Mmmm!! Mmmm!! Mmmm![...)
No, it's a tomato....
www.achefsjourney.com