Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Have to freezer dive today and see what I do have stashed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We have church, so I'm not sure. But I do have chicken pot pie on the brain. We'll see.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (We have church, so I...)
Spewed!!!! I read this as "....have chicken pot pie and a brain." geez.

P.S.
Just found a pkg. of scallops in the freezer, so we're having a repeat of June 12th - Toasted Quinoa
Salad with Scallops & Snow Peas.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14?? by cjs (Spewed!!!! I read th...)
Left over from dinner last night - grilled chicken quarters, fresh green beans and homemade mac and cheese
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14?? by cjs (Spewed!!!! I read th...)
We're off to Tri Cities and maybe Oregon today. We need to hit Costoc, Joanne Fabrics for beading supplies, Oregon for liquor, and perhaps Winco. I'm thinking we might find some lunch so dinner is up in the air.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14?? by Harborwitch (We're off to Tri Cit...)
Wow,just made a sandwich with the leftover halibut and a few fries thrown on....so darn good!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14?? by cjs (Wow,just made a sand...)
Oregon for the liquor?? Good lord it's so expensive here. We go to CA to a place right over the border in Hilt and pay 50% less than here.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14?? by DFen911 (Oregon for the liquo...)
Denise, as bad as Oregon is, it is worse in WA!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14?? by cjs (Denise, as bad as Or...)
Jean,

When you're in Oregon, you should check out Foris Pinot Noir!! It's a tasty wine that is rated at like 90+ in the mags. And it's only about $15 per bottle. It's what I use when I make Beef Bourguinon-yum. What a great wine!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/16/14?? by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]When yo...)
Thanks Barbara! Oregon does some great Pinots, that's for sure. Noted
www.achefsjourney.com