My Blog
  Re: (...)
Here I go again, trying top keep up a blog while we're on the road. If anyone is interested here's the link.

An Old Cook's Rantings
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: My Blog by cjs (Here I go again, try...)
I'm following you!!!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: My Blog by luvnit (I'm following you!!!...)
Me too!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: My Blog by Gourmet_Mom (Me too!...)
Thanks Jean!
  Re: Re: My Blog by DFen911 (Thanks Jean! [img]/u...)
No, thank you all!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: My Blog by cjs (No, thank you all! [...)
I'm glad you started a new blog, Jean. Looking forward to following your journey!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: My Blog by cjs (Here I go again, try...)
Oh Jean I love it! I am looking forward to time to spend following your travels! Great blog start!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: My Blog by Harborwitch (Oh Jean I love it! ...)
I hope it will be fun.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: My Blog by cjs (I hope it will be fu...)
How fun for you! Can't wait to hear of your day-to-day travels. This is my ultimate retirement goal, so I am living the dream through you now!
  Re: Re: My Blog by iBcookin (How fun for you! Can...)
Laura helped me resurrect my old blog I started years ago, but I was never very happy with the form of it.

So, Denise, bless her heart (meant only in the best way), offered to set me up on wordpress. So, now I'm going to try to naviagate my way around this new site and see which is easier for me to maintain and for others to read.

I can't thank both Laura and Denise enough for all their help dragging me into the land of computers.
www.achefsjourney.com