Cuisine at Home Library
  Re: (...)
Hi, I wanted to remind those of you that bought the library archive disc, that if you are a digital subscriber, you can download the issues published after the disc in pdf form here . That way they are available on your computer and can be added to tablets, etc. That is combination with the index is a great tool if you are not online and want to search, etc., with all the advantages of pdfs.
  Re: Cuisine at Home Library by Cubangirl (Hi, I wanted to remi...)
I'm not sure what to do with this information. I'll hang back and read the conversation....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Library by cjs (I'm not sure what to...)
You know what's weird? I have been a subscriber since 2007 and when I look back at the issue covers, only about half of them look familiar to me.

My brain......
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Library by cjs (I'm not sure what to...)
Hi Jean, you can ignore the post. I was looking for something and noticed I had not downloaded the latest issues that's all. They are available to view online, but you have to have wifi and I was not on at the time.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Library by Cubangirl (Hi Jean, you can ign...)
Have no idea what you said, Alina - but I'll go with 'ignore'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com