That time of year again - school starting soon
  Re: (...)
Which means I like to make one or two crock pot meals during the week. Got out my Slow Cooker book this morning. Has anyone ever made this particular recipe? If so, did you like it?

http://www.cuisinerecipes.com/2010/02/04/chicken-wings/
  Re: That time of year again - school starting soon by Trixxee (Which means I like t...)
Never had it. I can't find my Slow Cooker book. I will have to go through my cookbook drawer again. I like doing a few crock pot meals too. It's nice to have some selected ahead of time.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: That time of year again - school starting soon by luvnit (Never had it. I can'...)
Not me, but it sounds good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: That time of year again - school starting soon by cjs (Not me, but it sound...)
Let me ask another question - has anyone made wings of any flavor in a crock pot? In the past I've shied away from making chicken of any cut in the pot with skin on.
  Re: Re: That time of year again - school starting soon by Trixxee (Let me ask another q...)
If you try it, be sure to let us all know how it turns out!

And did you HAVE to bring up school?!?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: That time of year again - school starting soon by Gourmet_Mom (If you try it, be su...)
Trixxee I did once and will never, ever do it again. The skin is horrible!