Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!!
  Re: (...)
I'm feeling more and more like Sharon these days!!! And, now I see this???????

Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker

How fun to have this little gadget handy in the kitchen...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!! by cjs (I'm feeling more and...)
Wouldn't that be fun! I'd get into so much trouble, though!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!! by cjs (I'm feeling more and...)
Oh Jean . . that looks like fun. NO NO NO NO NO !!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!! by Harborwitch (Oh Jean . . that loo...)
Oh gosh we love soft serve ice cream - just went to Dairy Queen the other day.

Hmmm...maybe a Christmas present for Michael. Thanks for the idea (yeah, thanks a lot).
  Re: Re: Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!! by Trixxee (Oh gosh we love soft...)
I feel the same way, Trixxee
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!! by Trixxee (Oh gosh we love soft...)
Quote:

Oh gosh we love soft serve ice cream - just went to Dairy Queen the other day.

You know what's surprising about Dairy Queen? Their hamburgers are amazing - better than many specialty-burger places.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I'll have to try one one of these times, Labs. Lord knows I like a good burger.
  Re: Re: Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!! by Trixxee (I'll have to try one...)
Can you imagine this? On the drive yesterday, Roy popped out with, "think we could find a place for the soft serve ice cream thingee?"
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!! by cjs (Can you imagine this...)
Cool! What a great deal too! I buy most of my kitchen gadget type stuff at Goodwill. Then if I get tired of it or don't like it, I don't feel so bad.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wow - What a Fun Non-Needed Machine!! by luvnit (Cool! What a great d...)
Oh Jean! No he didn't! Too funny!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.