Wednesday's Dinner, 1/21/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

I have flour tortillas, aji Amarillo sauced mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, shredded beef....hmmm, maybe some fusion dish??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/21/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I enjoyed my melt so much last night that I might make another one tonight. The heirloom tomatoes I picked up were so flavorful and juicy. Even the avocado was just the correct ripeness.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/21/15?? by Trixxee (I enjoyed my melt so...)
We will be having the Philly Cheese Steak Stromboli from the new issue. Won't be reviewing it though since I will be subbing baby swiss. Mixed green salad on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/21/15?? by Mare749 (We will be having th...)
We're going out to a B'day dinner.

http://www.todomexicorestaurants.com/
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/21/15?? by losblanos1 (We're going out to a...)
Chicken Pho for dinner.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/21/15?? by DFen911 (Chicken Pho for dinn...)
Looks good Blane!

darn, now I have Patty melts and Stromboli on my mind and Pho. And, of course Mexican food!!!

Well, I googled Peruvian soups and found one to modify!! It tastes so good using my beef and all the 'stuff' I had around. It even calls for processing cilantro with the stock for the soup - Man, is that good!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/21/15?? by cjs (Looks good Blane![br...)
I had planned the Chile Colorado Burritos, but William wants to get back into going to church on Wednesday nights if he feels up to it tonight, so we will probably eat out. Burritos tomorrow.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/21/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I had planned the Ch...)
Oh, patty melts sound so good! Definitely going on the short list!!

Tonight we're having skillet chicken marsala. I'll probably serve it with a salad or green beans.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/21/15?? by karyn (Oh, patty melts soun...)
You guys are hurting me. Wendy's was a sad substitute.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.