Monday's Dinner, 3/30/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Very boring around here for the next few weeks - I have got to get back to healthier eating after the last few months of having way too much fun with food. So, this week, I'm cleaning out the freezer (not touching the 5 lbs. of gator, tho!! ) getting ready for the 2 week regime I'm putting us thru come the 2nd!!

Which means I have to skip Blane's review dinner, darn it. But, I have to stick to this!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/30/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I hope you reach your goal Jean.

Today is the Philly cheese steak stromboli with homemade french fries.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/30/15?? by losblanos1 (I hope you reach you...)
We have some leftover babyback ribs, so we'll have those and a big chopped salad. Probably a few tots too.

Good luck, Jean. We'll be joining you after vacation. I've got the 400 calorie fix sitting right on my desk.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/30/15?? by Mare749 (We have some leftove...)
Mine's pretty handy, also, Maryann!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/30/15?? by cjs (Mine's pretty handy,...)
Good luck, you guys!

It has been cold and gray around here lately, and I have been craving my friends lightened version of Olive Garden's Zuppa Tuscano. Since I already have a half pound of regular bacon and Italian Turkey Sausage isn't available here at the lake, I will be making a slightly less healthy version. But I expect it will still be good.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/30/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Good luck, you guys!...)
Well it's almost noon and I'm still in my pajamas (love Spring Break!) and haven't been to the store so it's cooking out of the cupboard.

Linguine with clam sauce.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/30/15?? by Trixxee (Well it's almost noo...)
For dinner, my mom made Mini Ham-n-Cheese Quiches from a Taste of Home recipe she found on the Web.

These things were deliciously addictive, especially since they use this:
[Image: Tfd6SF2.jpg]
as part of the crust.

The extras reheated well in the toaster-oven for lunch the next day.

Many, many yums!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/30/15?? by labradors (For dinner, my mom m...)
(do not look, Jean!! )
www.achefsjourney.com