Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone??

Pizza, finally, here - BBQ Chicken

Lots going on today 'on the farm' - picked up all kinds of herbs at the nursery plus tomatoes, San Marzanos and a cherry tomato (offferings pretty bad, I'm so late - no Heirlooms at all........), zucc (crookneck & green), lettucem a Jalapeno, etc. So, I'll have a happy kitchen pretty soon.

Also, found 'my' stove and it will be delivered tomorrow and hooked up Thursday.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I love BBQ chicken pizza. Enjoy, Jean!

Tonight I'm planning on making chili cheese hotdogs. I've had a craving recently!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? by karyn (I love BBQ chicken p...)
I was thinking of making William's favorite pasta salad, Pasta Cobb Salad, but I'm considering making the BLT Pasta Salad in the mystery thread.

But I may stick with the original plan to CELEBRATE!!!! The pharmacy called about William's blood work yesterday. His antibiotic levels were elevated, so they are changing his doses from 6-7:30, 2-3:30, and 10-11:30 to 8-9:30 AM and PM!!!!!! Those early and late night doses were KILLING ME! OH HAPPY DAY!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I was thinking of ma...)
Way to go William!!! Our two 'Bills' are going to be such healthy specimens soon!!!! Go guys.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? by cjs (Way to go William!!!...)
We are going to a new AYCE mongolian bbq place for lunch so probably won't be overly hungry (but then again we are going at 11:00am so Tony can eat before he catches a flight) so I just might be starving by 4:00pm! If I am will probably just make a piece of tilapia with sliced tomatoes on the side.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? by Trixxee (We are going to a ne...)
CA wants to cook dinner today, very rare on a work night. She's making pork chops with spinach sauce and asparagus.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? by losblanos1 (CA wants to cook din...)
I had Alyssa and Tommy here today and it was rainy all morning, so put them to work helping me make 5 lbs. of meatballs, most of which will be packaged for the freezer.

So, tonight we will have a new recipe for Hawaiian Meatballs with stir-fried veggies over steamed rice. The combination of pineapple preserves with a lesser amount of hoisin combined is really tasty. I added a bit of heat too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? by Mare749 (I had Alyssa and Tom...)
Sounds so good.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? by cjs (Sounds so good. [img...)
That sounds really tastey, Maryann!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (That sounds really t...)
I agree - the Hawaiian meatballs sound good and could give me a chance to use up the pound of ground pork I have, along with some ground beef.