OT---Did anyone else wake up to snow this a.m.?
  Re: (...)
Even Charlie looked surprised.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: OT---Did anyone else wake up to snow this a.m.? by Mare749 (Even Charlie looked ...)
Not here! Thank goodness we brought the house plants in on Thursday. It really got chilly!!

How much did you get?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: OT---Did anyone else wake up to snow this a.m.? by BarbaraS (Not here! Thank goo...)
Nope, not even on the Olympics yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT---Did anyone else wake up to snow this a.m.? by cjs (Nope, not even on th...)
No, never, but at least it's in the 80's and cloudy instead of the 90's and sunny.
  Re: Re: OT---Did anyone else wake up to snow this a.m.? by Trixxee (No, never, but at le...)
No, thank goodness! We rode the Harley home from Daytona after spending the last few days at Biketoberfest. Riding in the snow is not my idea of fun!!

BTW, the weather was amazing. I love having one last summer-like weekend in October.
  Re: Re: OT---Did anyone else wake up to snow this a.m.? by karyn (No, thank goodness! ...)
Not here either. But down on the 50's last night here! It was cold getting out early this morning with a cold north wind! BBBBRRRRRRR!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT---Did anyone else wake up to snow this a.m.? by Gourmet_Mom (Not here either. Bu...)
We only had a dusting, more like icy rain. It was gone by noon. Just not ready for it yet.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT---Did anyone else wake up to snow this a.m.? by Mare749 (We only had a dustin...)
I woke up to several inches and my first reaction - - - YAY!!! I don't have to go to the course today. Spent the entire weekend at home with Harry Potter on TV while I spent time cleaning my house! Actually made a dinner last night - and I got to eat hot food without any phone calls or persons interrupting me - can't remember the last time that occurred! A long awaited weekend. Of course, back to normal today, got wedding this weekend that I am setting up for and ordering food for so, not much of a break for the wicked!!!
  Re: Re: OT---Did anyone else wake up to snow this a.m.? by iBcookin (I woke up to several...)
Great break for you Linda! I wouldn't mind a light dusting.... anxious to see the mountains behind us with snow.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com