T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!!
  Re: (...)
Be careful everyone today - what's on the menu for everyone??

No idea here yet -
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!! by cjs (Be careful everyone ...)
Apple cider glazed chicken sausages. Not sure what I'm serving with it - perhaps spaetzel and broccoli.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!! by Trixxee (Apple cider glazed c...)
Today it's meatball stroganoff with egg noodles. Wish me luck, the meatballs have been in the freezer since 10/11/13.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!! by losblanos1 (Today it's meatball ...)
Was 10/11/13 a Friday too? I don't know Blane, you might be pushing your luck!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!! by Trixxee (Was 10/11/13 a Frida...)
I just checked the date, it was a Friday. I'll take that as a good sign.
The meatballs were cooked, frozen then vacuum sealed. I thawed half of them for tonight (they smell awesome), the rest will be for Albondigas soup Monday, if they pass the taste test.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!! by losblanos1 (I just checked the d...)
It was on Sunday 10/13/13, and I'm not making this up.

[Image: 1_zpsqxz2hp4n.jpg]
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!! by losblanos1 (It was on Sunday 10/...)
Good luck, Blane!

We are doing burgers, baked beans, and tots.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!! by cjs (Be careful everyone ...)
We are having leftovers . . . Nacho Pot Pie. It's a crazy Betty Crocker recipe that is really good.

Not what I had planned but we have to eat some leftovers.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!! by Harborwitch (We are having leftov...)
We brought home some beautiful baby back's from our favorite meat store:

http://www.dumameats.com/

They were just delicious for Ron's b-day dinner. We have been to this market several times now and have decided to make it a monthly trip to buy our meat. Better than anything I can buy in the city and the prices aren't bad at all.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Friday, the 13th!! by Mare749 (We brought home some...)
Would love to have a 'favorite' little meat market locally.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com