T.G.I.F. Dinner, 12/11/15?
  Re: (...)
Good Morning!! I fell so much better and I'm ready to join you all in the world!!!

What's on the menu for everyone today?

Edit - "fell" ? I didn't fell, but I do "feel" so much better.

I'm so looking forward to dinner today - split pea & ham soup and a grilled cheese.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 12/11/15? by cjs (Good Morning!! I fe...)
If I can find a decent rib roast at the store, that will be dinner. If not, Mac n' Cheese.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 12/11/15? by losblanos1 (If I can find a dece...)
Yesterday was my mom's 76th birthday and tonight we are meeting her and my sister's family for dinner at a little Italian hole in the wall. I already know what I'm getting - the house salad with creamy garlic dressing and linguine with white clam sauce.

They've had the same menu for the last 30 years I've been going there. They keep it simple.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 12/11/15? by Trixxee (Yesterday was my mom...)
Have a great time tonight, Trixxee and happy birthday to your mom.

Jean, it's soooooo good to hear you are feeling better! Yay!

Dinner tonight will be personal pizzas. Alyssa and Tommy are spending the night and will be here for dinner. They love to make their own pizza. So, dough and sauce are ready. Just have to slice up some goodies to go on top.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 12/11/15? by Mare749 (Have a great time to...)
Good for Alyssa and Tommy!! In the Linda's old folks home, they'll have to come feed us!!!!

Thanks Maryann - I haven't been that sick in a long long time and it feels so good to feel so good!!

From me too, Trixxee - happy birthday to your mom (Jesus Christ, she is one year younger than me! - sorry for the profanity, but............... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 12/11/15? by cjs (Good for Alyssa and ...)
Soooo glad you're better Jean!!

I'm having take-out from my fave Chinese restaurant - Chulicious.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 12/11/15? by BarbaraS (Soooo glad you're be...)
Happy Birthday to Trixxee's Mom! Have fun at dinner!

Poor Jean! Bless your heart!

We are having steak night!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 12/11/15? by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday to Tr...)
Thanks all! Had a very nice evening and I know my mom felt much love.