OT: Update on my cottage-food business
  Re: (...)
My cottage-food business has expanded to a second farmer's market and, each of these first two Sundays, I have sold out of almost everything with still a couple of hours left!

I've also added a new item which has been doing well - Finnish Sweet Cardamom Bread:

[Image: Eu0XVrU.jpg]

At the current pace, I may even reach the cottage-food income limit much sooner than expected and may have to consider getting a regular license and renting the use of a commercial kitchen.

I hope it (and I) can continue at this rate.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: OT: Update on my cottage-food business by labradors (My cottage-food busi...)
That is really great news Labs. And that bread looks delicious. Wish I had a slice of it with my tea this morning.
  Re: Re: OT: Update on my cottage-food business by Trixxee (That is really great...)
Wow, doesn't it look delicious!! Good on you! And, all good luck that it continues.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT: Update on my cottage-food business by cjs (Wow, doesn't it look...)
Wow, beautiful bread! So glad it's all going well for you.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT: Update on my cottage-food business by Mare749 (Wow, beautiful bread...)
Boy, doesn't that look yummy! Congratulations, Labs! I hope your success continues!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT: Update on my cottage-food business by Gourmet_Mom (Boy, doesn't that lo...)
Labs, that bread looks awesome! And I'll bet it tastes just as good, if not better. Honestly, I can't imagine why you soon wouldn't need a "regular" license to continue building up your business. Many congratulations!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: OT: Update on my cottage-food business by foodfiend (Labs, that bread loo...)
I can't wait to order online.
  Re: OT: Update on my cottage-food business by labradors (My cottage-food busi...)
Congratulations Labs! That bread looks amazing and anything with Cardamom in it has my vote!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT: Update on my cottage-food business by Harborwitch (Congratulations Labs...)
Thanks, everyone.

No mail orders, yet: it's not allowed under cottage-food law.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?