Wednesday's Dinner, 9/7/16??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner for everyone today??

Finally Costco run - probably a hot dog for him and ice cream or a slice of pizza for me. (ohhh, pizza 2 days in a row...that's living )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/7/16?? by cjs (What's for dinner fo...)
Going to Costco today as well. I signed up to donate cookies for the vision and hearing screening at the high school tomorrow.

Trying a new chicken soup recipe. Sort of a cross between chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup.

http://damndelicious.net/2015/01/10/crea...room-soup/
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/7/16?? by Trixxee (Going to Costco toda...)
That's my kind of soup. Sounds delicious.

We are going to have Blane's favorite Chinese Almond Chicken with #1 special gravy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/7/16?? by Mare749 (That's my kind of so...)
That soup looks so good! Trixxee, did you share the Swedish meatball recipe from that website? I've made it a few times now, It's outstanding.

We're on our way Maryann!

Tonight I'm making Biscuits (Pillsbury) and the sausage gravy from issue #83.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/7/16?? by losblanos1 (That soup looks so g...)
Yumm....biscuits and gravy...swedish meatballs...I'm so glad that summer is almost over! Still in the 90's here and I'm so sick of it!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/7/16?? by Mare749 (Yumm....biscuits and...)
Quote:

Yumm....biscuits and gravy...swedish meatballs...I'm so glad that summer is almost over! Still in the 90's here and I'm so sick of it!

And I'm so happy that we're in the 90s this week and so sad that summer weather is almost over! If the high never went below 85, I'd be a really happy camper...

Tonight's dinner was Blue Apron sloppy joes with a green bean/tomato salad. Pretty solid, and I got a haircut instead of shopping.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/7/16?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I'm with Karyn on the weather! We were teased with a couple of weeks of real summer and that's it!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/7/16?? by losblanos1 (That soup looks so g...)
Quote:

That soup looks so good! Trixxee, did you share the Swedish meatball recipe from that website? I've made it a few times now, It's outstanding.

I haven't but I will look for it. Since you had swedish meatballs the other night they have been on my mind.

Well, we had a big lunch (even though it was early, 11:15 and I only ate about a 1/4 of my plate) I'm still kind of full so plans changed to just Pioneer Woman olive cheese bread and a glass of wine.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/7/16?? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
We had a real winner at Applebee's yesterday - Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos. They were delicious!! I've found their knock off recipe plus another one I'm going to play with.
www.achefsjourney.com