Secret Santa 2016
  Re: Secret Santa 2016 by labradors (Are we planning on d...)
THANK YOU Secret Santa!   You went way overboard but I appreciate every thing you sent!  You are much too generous and giving!  Merry Christmas!
And, what did you get, Miss Trixxee??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

Thank you, Santa!!!  I got a cute little dangling silver ornament with a glass of wine as a centerpiece...Santa knows me well.  And to top it off, she sent the perfect cocktail napkins that say "It's Wine Thirty!"!  Too funny!  And a bonus snack to enjoy with my wine!  That's if William doesn't gobble it up first!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
My S.S. sent me a beautiful ornament with a very special theme which she lovingly tied into our friendship with a note that brought tears to Roy and me, both. Thank you, my wonderful friend. (Have to warn you young'uns, you get very emotional the olderly you get!! Rolleyes Heart   )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
So, hurry up and do your matrix, Daphne - screw work.... Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
LOL - what didn't I get?  Many, many food items including sausages, crackers, pickled asparagus, hatch chiles, kitchen towel, candy, on and on!  But the funny thing is I thought this was an ornament exchange!
My SS sent me a great cheese board and knife. My SS knows me very well, including  my love of cheese!
The board was created by the master woodworking elf, I'll bet money on it. Rolleyes Wink  Thanks Santa!
Old Bay.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Since, I'm not sure who all participated, I don't think I can do the matrix.  Plus, I'm not sure if everyone has posted their gifts.    But here is what I've got so far:

Jean had Bill
Bill had Trixxee
I had Jean (I'm glad you "got" the note.  Wasn't sure it was too far out there..  LOL!)
Tracie had me

Is Maryann the only other participant or did Barbara play?

If just Maryann...

Trixxee had Maryann
Maryann had Trixxee

How'd I do?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
No, Daphne, I sat this one out. Just wanted to hear all of you describe your ornaments/gifts/etc. Smile
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Got it, I think! Smile

And, Daphne, I loved yours so much! thank you
www.achefsjourney.com