Merry Christmas!
Big Grin    
Merry Christmas, everyone! 

Already had our Eggs Benedict for breakfast and the Anova is working on the prime rib. (One other benefit of this: less juggling of oven temps and times for the Yorkshire Pudding, etc.) 

Hope you all have a wonderful day as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Merry Christmas! by labradors (Merry Christmas, eve...)
Thank you, Rob. Merry Christmas! Big Grin
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Thanks, Maryann.

Mom made Julia Child's stuffed mushrooms for lunch/snack and the prime rib turned out beautifully with the Anova.

Also, a certain small, white, four-legged member of the household did get some of the trimmings of the meat. How many dogs do you know that received sous-vide prime rib for Christmas dinner? Big Grin
Have not done a roast yet in the Sous Vide - did you sear it at all after you cooked it???
I have a feeling all the puppies in this crowd are treated exactly as your little guy is............... Heart

Rec’d Truffle dust for Christmas (thank you Tracie Lee) and I so wanted to use it immediately and after searching the internet to see my planned salami pizza would go with this goodie. Turns out Truffle Salami is a product which is sold!! So, I went with it. And, it sure worked.
Truffle Dusted Salami Pizza with marinara, pesto, Mozz/Jack cheese. Herbed pizza
dough. (and, since it was Christmas I figured we could o.d. on a REALLY cheesy pizza - so we went for it) Smile
Served with Collezine di Paolo Chianti, 2015. This wine is smooth, soft and wonderful –
Perfect match for the pizza.[Image: Dec%2025%20Truffle%20Salami%20Pizza_zps6ihstoet.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Pizza sounds yummy.

Yes, the meat is seared after the sous vide.
Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful thread you have started, Labs!

Your dinner sounds perfect!  Ashley's dog enjoyed filet mignon tonight!  Lots of spoiled pups today!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.