Cuisinart recall
  Re: RE: Cuisinart recall by Mare749 (Sharon, I called the...)
Maryann do you have that phone number handy? It's "after Jun" and still no blade.
  Re: Cuisinart recall by Mare749 (I asked this questio...)
https://recall.cuisinart.com/ or you can call 877-339-2534. I can't believe you are still waiting. Sad
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: RE: Cuisinart recall by Mare749 (https://recall.cuisi...)
Thank you! I can't believe it either. Of course they didn't answer when I asked when "after June"? I'm really close to boxing it up and taking it back to Costco.
Are they still available at Costco? If so I'd definitely take it back and get a new one.
I haven't seen them at Costco in a while . . . but they're really good about returns.

Funny thing!  I got a PM from Cuisinart today telling me the blade had shipped and I should have it in a couple weeks!  I imagine that they are shipping on a very slow paddle boat from China and will go to New York before it gets hung up in Customs for three or four days before it begins it's journey to me?  Wink Wink
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
With me, they really screwed up. When I called them back in May and complained about not having my blade yet, I was told that it was on the way and that I should have it within 2 weeks. A day or two later, it arrived! The funny thing is, a couple of weeks later, they sent me another one! So now I have two. Cool
Maryann

Re: RE: Cuisinart recall by Mare749 (With me, they really...)
Lucky! I'm just happy that I'll finally get it.
Our Cuisinart blender bit the dust yesterday while making a milkshake.  The bottom of the blade was sheared right off.  So irritating.  Nothing is made the way it used to be. If you look at the image Jean posted it's the third blender over.
  Re: RE: Cuisinart recall by Trixxee (Our Cuisinart blende...)
darn! I guess I'm old fashioned - I still love Oster blenders. So much of what we buy anymore is cheaply made crap . . . buy it, use it, break it, buy a new one. I refuse to play that game.
I'm with you, Sharon. We have two Oster blenders that have been around for years and are still working great.
Maryann