DINNER THREAD, 2/20/17 - 2/26/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD, 2/20/17 - 2/26/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
Daphne - no, that is the Samsung Note that was in the news.

Good luck to Katie today!

And literally LOL about the hole in the carpet.
hope the wine stock is good, Trixxee!!

Jesus, do I have chicken coming out of my ears in the freezer!! Took 2 hours to cut it all up - so our dinner will be ham & cheese sand. and baked beans out of the freezer.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Really?  Seems like Samsung has another phone with an issue.  And I gotcha on the free phone...I just learned they stopped doing that recently, too.  OIY!

Don't you love it when the grocery has a good sale going on, Jean?!?!

Oh, Maryann, I LOVE orchids!!! GO TEAM!!!!

I had a busy day!  I did the laundry and cleaned out the fridge.  Then Andrew brought our plants and pots down today.  It took a couple hours to get them cleaned up and pretty, but it was well worth the effort!  I can't wait to set out my basil and tomatoes!  The patio is getting really homey now.  After all that, I "baked" a ham on my little grill and made a big bowl of potatoe salad.  We have green beans for our other side.

WHEW!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Take some pictures of your 'nesting' Daphne. Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
As soon as I can get home before the sunsets.   Angel

Until then, here's a night view.

[Image: IMG_0645.jpg]
Daphne
Love it!
www.achefsjourney.com
Daphne, that looks like a good size patio! Are those rugs?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Maryann, they are outdoor rugs made from a grass product, I think?  They are very nice and came with the camper.  I love them!  They seem to be holding up nicely, so far, especially considering the owners had used them for several years. And yes, I know the rugs are not lined up. We had a storm and I haven't had time to get William to help me get them realigned. LOL! They are really that big. Bugging the heck out of me, though!

Thanks, Jean!  Here is a daytime view.

[Image: 69afe44df9fe0a2ce11dab72477c0c3b.jpg]

In the bed around the tree are some sort of lilies, I think.  They have been neglected for years.  I cut back the dead and turned it into mulch using a nifty blower William bought.  It was cheap, but it is a Black and Decker.  If it lasts until fall, it will have paid for itself.

My parsley is a little sad, but should bounce back with a little TLC now that it is here.  The same is true for my philadendron (tall plant in the back), but it always gets dormant inside in the winter.  It should be thriving in a few weeks.  The Cannon (?) plants in the very back took a LOT of work to clean up, but they should be tall and gorgeous in a few months.

Andrew forgot my sage, which is HUGE.  And the weather is still too iffy to plant my basil and tomato.  But the pots are here and ready.  And Andrew is supposed to build me a planter for my lettuce in the next week or two....hopefully! The old wooden boat I usually use at home is just too fragile to move, I'm afraid.

Oh, and the gas tank in the middle of the rug is an outdoor heater.  It works really well!

Anyway, I'll try to get some inside shots later this week.
Daphne
Really great set up, Daphne!! Wink
www.achefsjourney.com
Thanks!  We love it!
Daphne